Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dilema

2 Months ago I posted a Blog like some how saying good bye or should I say last will testament? I was wrong: I realize I should have not done that. I was thinking that to leave Dumaguete and run away will solve my problems. It just I had confusion in making decisions and priorities in life. I got in to so many problems and thought it was the end. I didnt know what is really important between who to choose my dad or my family? My dad told me he didnt wish me to forget my family, he just want me to be serious in school and focus in my education, but ofcourse I cant deny it that my Mama, Papa and Brothers are still important. Now, my Lola asked me a question Who will I choose my Family who are just poor, or my dad who can give everything I need; example of that are good health and education , money, good food etc. Oh dear Lord. I love both side. If You will be in my situation, what will you do? Who will you choose? Is it wrong that I left daddy behind? or is it right to choose my family and help them? I remember My dad told me I should help myself first, but for me I cant just watch them. How about You what will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments/ Reactions.